The series will be anchored around my eBook, How to Humanize Your Online Class with VoiceThread. The events will include one webinar that will be free and open to the public followed by a series of deeper dive experiences designed to engage participants in group dialogue and reflection about the eBook's narrative which is designed to support an individual's pedagogical growth, experimentation and development.
Learning Out Loud Webinar
(this event is free and open to the public)
Fri, Sept 19th
11am-12pm PT/2pm-3pm ET
This 60-minute webinar will be interactive and provide opportunities for Q&A. It is intended for VoiceThread beginners who are seeking to learn more about the unique benefits that VoiceThread brings to the college teaching experience. I will draw largely upon my own teaching experiences and share findings from an ongoing study about how learning out loud is impacting my community college learners.
(this series is open to members of the TLT Group)
Book Discussion & VoiceThread How-To Series
Thurs, Sept 18th through Wed, October 15th
This series will include:
- 3 synchronous events (2 how-to VoiceThread webinars with TLT staff and one online conversation with me).
- A complimentary copy of my eBook.
- An opportunity to apply your new VoiceThreading skills in a TLT VoiceThread group (a minimum of a free VoiceThread account is required). Group members will have access to a series of VoiceThreads that I've designed to support a reflective conversation about the eBook chapters, as well as provide opportunity to actively apply some of the skills demonstrated in the eBook.
- Click here for more details about this series (times noted on this site are Eastern).
- Click here to learn more about becoming a TLT Group member.