The Online Teaching Conference is a regular staple for CA community college faculty and this year has joined with CUE to present even more compelling and resourceful professional development experience! Attend in person at San Diego Community College on June 17-18 or attend virtually for FREE! Details are below.
Register by June 15th to take advantage of an immersive two days of professional development.
Conference Sessions include:
- Teaching Sustainability: Experiential Learning in Virtual Environments with William Prado, D.B.A., Carrie Spagnola Doyle, and William Prensky
- California's Online Learning Future for K12 with Mike Lawrence
- Delivering Flash Based Interactives through Your Learning Management System with Charlie Wallace
- Hybrid Online Learning in K-12: A Panel Discussion with Chris Bell, Robert Craven and Sean Williams
- Tools for Success: From Face-to-Face to Online Fast with Kara Kuvakas