When I hold a Hangout On Air, the live feed for it will be displayed here. Additionally, each live Hangout On Air can accommodate up to 10 live participants (including me!). Please join us!
Teaching with VoiceThread Hangout on Air!
You have two options for participating in a "Hangout on Air."
- Option 1: Live Participation
- 8 participant seats will be available for educators who wish to engage in the live, online conversation with Michelle and a member of VoiceThread. To participate, you must add Michelle to your Circles in Google+ before the scheduled Hangout date. Then she will add you back to her Circles. Once this reciprocal relationship is established, you are set up to receive invitations to Michelle's Hangouts on Air.
- You will receive advanced "Event" notifications in Google+ to which you may RSVP.
- Everyone who RSVPs "Yes" to the Event notification is guaranteed to receive an invitation to the Hangout on Air when it launches on the scheduled day and time. Notifications are located simply by logging into Google+ and clicking on your "Home" tab. Find the notification that you have been invited to the Hangout and click "Join Hangout."
- Option 2: View Stream of Live Hangout Online
- An unlimited number of viewers may watch the Hangout On Air from the live stream I will embed at the top of this page when the hangout begins! Just bookmark this url and come back at the scheduled day/time of the Hangout. That's it!
- View the live stream here: http://www.teachingwithoutwalls.com/p/hangout.html